Yoga Socks Patterns (PDF) - Knitting Patterns by Phibersmith Designs
100% of the sale price of this pattern is donated to the Young Center for Immigrant Children’s Rights, a US organization advocating for immigrant children separated from their families.
The practice of yoga may have originated in a warm climate, but it has migrated worldwide. These socks let Northern yogis keep their feet cozy without losing their grip. Featuring everyone’s favourite and reliable top-down, heel-flap construction, converted for yoga. Superior fit at the heel, two different lengths, and simple, high-impact textures to boot. Namaste.
2 patterns (long and short socks) include written and charted instructions.
Sizes: Women's US shoe sizes 6-8 (9-11)
Tools & Materials:
- Yarn: DK weight (Schachenmayr Merino Extrafine 120, 100% superwash merino, 50g = 131 yds/120 m)
- Needles: US Size 6 - 4mm
- Gauge: 22 stitches and 32 rows = 4 inches in Main stitch pattern, blocked.
- Working in the round on double pointed needles
- Heel flap and gusset shaping (ssk, k2tog)
- Short sock stitch pattern uses k1tbl (through back loop)