Knitting Workshop: Troubleshooting
Have a pattern that's troubling you? A project that's in a "time-out"? Just want to be better prepared to handle knitting conundrums? We'll be covering common and trickier fixing skills, as well as addressing any specific projects that are causing you trouble.
Join us Sunday, November 10th from 2 - 4 pm,
at Make1, 88 Waterloo Ave., Guelph.
Hands-on technique experience will include:
- correcting stitch position
- controlled "frogging" (unravelling)
- picking up dropped stitches
- correcting stitch patterns without frogging (knit/purl, as well as cables & lace)
- help specific to student-supplied projects (bring in the project you're struggling with, and I will get you back on track!)
In the event of cancellation by the organizer, your fee will be refunded via the payment method.
Cancellation by the attendee:
- Cancellations more than 14 days before the event will receive 100% refund of the fee.
- Cancellations 7 - 14 days before the event will receive 50% refund of the fee.
- No refunds will apply for cancellations fewer than 7 days before the event.