Aslan Trends King Baby Llama & Mulberry Silk
- Yarn Weight: Worsted
- Meterage: 218 yds (200 m)
- Ball/Skein Weight: 100 g
- Sugg. Gauge: 5 sts per inch
- Sugg. Needle Size: US Size 6 - 8 / 4 - 5 mm
- Fibre Content: 70% King Baby Llama / 30% Mulberry Silk
- Construction Notes: S-twist; 4 ply; medium-twist
This yarn is beautiful, and was a forerunner in increasing the silk content of protein (animal) fibre yarns above 15%. Because of the high silk content, it has great lustre and drape. The use of baby llama fibre ensures virtually no guard hairs in the finished product. The combination just gleams in rich colourways. Quantities are limited!
A note on colour: Although I do my very best to capture the colours of the yarns accurately, differences in lighting, display settings, and computer screens can affect how you see the colours represented. A good way to double check that you're getting the colour you expect is to visit the yarn's Ravelry page and check out others' pictures of the colourway you're after.