- Yarn Weight: Aran
- Meterage: 210 yds (192 m)
- Ball/Skein Weight: 100 g
- Sugg. Gauge: 4-5 sts per inch
- Sugg. Needle Size: US Size 7 - 9 (4.5 - 5.5 mm)
- Fibre Content: 100% Merino wool
- Construction Notes: Z-twist; singles; high-twist; hand-dyed in small batches of semi-solid or space-dyed colourways.
- Country of Origin: Uruguay
This springy singles yarn is made in very small batches from super fine Merino wool. That means that every bag that gets shipped out of this small operation in Uruguay is unique, and every skein makes its own fingerprint upon your knitting. The semi-solid shades let you explore the different values a single colour can offer, while the space-dyed options let you go a little colour crazy. Studious or passionate? Or a little of both?
A note on colour: Although I do my very best to capture the colours of the yarns accurately, differences in lighting, display settings, and computer screens can affect how you see the colours represented. A good way to double check that you're getting the colour you expect is to visit the yarn's Ravelry page and check out others' pictures of the colourway you're after.