Debbie Bliss Fine Donegal
- Yarn Weight: Fingering
- Yardage: 415 yds (380 m)
- Ball/Skein Weight: 100 g
- Sugg. Gauge: 26 sts & 38 rows = 4" (10 cm)
- Sugg. Needle Size: US Size 3 / 3.25 mm
- Fibre Content: 95% Merino wool / 5% Cashmere
- Construction Notes: Z-twist; singles; high-twist; tweed
- Country of Origin: Ireland
This is a wonderful nubbly, tweedy, high energy (twist), single ply yarn. The colours are complex and the yardage is fantastic. It makes for some exciting times with your needles. You only need one ball to complete a project... but how will you pick just one?
A note on colour: Although I do my very best to capture the colours of the yarns accurately, differences in lighting, display settings, and computer screens can affect how you see the colours represented. A good way to double check that you're getting the colour you expect is to visit the yarn's Ravelry page and check out others' pictures of the colourway you're after.